As a member of Royal Neighbors, you are important, as are the financial products you have with us. Following are a few tips for keeping your Royal Neighbors records up to date.
- Take the time to read and understand the information about your insurance certificate(s). If you have questions, feel free to contact your agent or the Royal Neighbors Home Office at (800) 627-4762.
- Be sure to discuss your financial coverage with your family. Keep your records in a safe place and let your beneficiaries know where to find that information. If your certificate is lost, stolen, or destroyed, contact the Home Office.
- Inform our Home Office staff of any changes in name, address, telephone number, etc. If you call or write for information about your coverage and your name is different than what we have on file, there may be a delay in providing assistance. It is also wise to provide a forwarding address if you are planning to be away from home for an extended period of time.
- Review your insurance coverage and beneficiaries with your Royal Neighbors agent on a regular basis. A new home, a new baby, a job promotion, the death of a loved one – any significant life event – may signal a change in your financial needs.
- Remember that our website, royalneighbors.org, provides a variety of handy information and services. You can make payments online; change your name, address, or beneficiary; access various service forms; apply for a scholarship; and nominate someone for a Nation of NeighborsSM grant.
- We encourage you to share your email address with us so you will be fully apprised of what is happening at Royal Neighbors. Send your full name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any information provided as legal, tax, investment, or financial advice. No reader should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence.